The appliqué letters were so thin (even though I printed them bold) that I decided to sew a single line down the centr of each, rather than trying to zig-zag aground the entire edge. I like the way they turned out & can't wait to see them filled up on Sunday!
Sunday, March 29, 2015
I saw a tutorial for fabric Easter baskets online last night and I thought that would be a fun and easy project to make for my daughters and nephews. I modified the pattern a bit...I made it several inches bigger and change the shape of the top of the basket and the way the handle was attached. I also added a monogram for my girls and initials for my nephews. It makes it a bit more personal! I was able to make these completely from fabric remnants I had laying around from various other projects. Overall, I like the changes I made to the pattern- I think the extra size will make it much more practical as Easter basket.