Friday, December 28, 2012

More Handmade Gifts

I made a bunch of handmade gifts this year...here are a few more!

First, a snowman table runner with yo-yo and snowflake button details. I made two of these, for two of my aunts.

Next, I made two zipper pouches. The neon green & pink one was for my Goddaughter, and the one with the Gypsy Caravan fabrics was for my older daughter's Godmother. I modified a tutorial to make both versions. (http://www.noodle-head.com/2010/04/gathered-clutch-tutorial.html?m=1)

Finally, when we saw the Nutcracker this year, my cousin, who is also my younger daughter's Godmother, admired the signed pointe shoes. So I snuck away during intermission to buy her a pair. Then, since she happens to be obsessed with mustaches, I made her a pointe shoe bag with an appliqued mustache for her own pointe shoes. She loved both!!

I'm so happy with how everything turned out!

















No comments:

Post a Comment