Sunday, October 7, 2012

What Do You See?

When the Goose was tiny, one of her favorite books was Eric Carle's Brown Bear. So when I found a kit for the Brown Bear licensed fabric, a Christmas present was immediately in the works. She got her quilt, which has since become a lovey named Brown Bear, for Christmas 2009.

When we discovered that the Goose was going to be a big sister, I knew her little sister needed a lovey quilt made by mom, too. And when I came across the Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric, I ordered it right away. I have it started, and I'm hoping that it will be done in time to be a special present for the Bug's first Christmas. I can't wait to see what she names hers!

Here are some pictures of Brown Bear (and Brown Bear the lovey in use!), and also a picture of the two HUGE fussy-cut blocks for the Caterpillar quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment