Monday, July 11, 2011

Progress

I have made progress on the Blue Squares quilt for our Penn State basement! Matt can't wait for it to be done. Here are 8 out of 10 rows sewn together....
Camera Roll-153
Now I just have to finish the last two rows, then sew them all together, and the quilt top will be done. : )


I also have a few other projects ready to start...
Here's the fabric for another quilt (Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda):
Camera Roll-147
I have loved this fabric for a while, and I finally bought it when I realized it was discontinued. I have the quilt all planned out, but I haven't started cutting it yet!


And, I signed up to attend a class at my local quilt shop, it's called Dot Party and it will be taught by the designer, Julie Herman. I am really excited for the class! I decided to make a new twin bed quilt for my little goose. It will match her room nicely, and will also help when the sheets need to be changed in the middle of the night!! ; ) Here are the fabrics I picked for her...fun and colorful, just like her!
Camera Roll-149

No comments:

Post a Comment