Sunday, November 23, 2014

Camo Quilt...basted & started quilting

I finished piecing the camo quilt, and shared it with my class. They had a great suggestion to add my nephew's name, so I did. 
The Goose helped me out here- she was too small to hold the quilt up, so I held it while she took the pictures. She did a great job! 

I had a little help with the basting from my Bug...
 The only idea I had so far about the quilting is that I knew I wanted to try quilting some "ghost" blocks in the negative space. I did one so far:
I really like it, so I want to do a few more, and then I have no idea what other design I will quilt in the rest of the negative space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment