My last post was actually a draft from January that I never posted. Now that my show is over and things around the house are returning to a more normal routine, I have made a little more progress on the Florida Quilt for my mother in law. This was also aided by the fact that the Bug has a double ear infection and is cutting four teeth at once, so I ended up using one of my family sick days today. All of the blocks have been trimmed and I finalized the layout. 5 of 8 rows are sewn together, too, but I didn't take a picture of that yet! My mother in law is visiting this weekend, and I didn't get it done in time for this trip. I should definitely be able to finish it up before her next visit in June, though. The first photo is the final layout, and the second is a shot of our dog, Bo, helping. Good thing she's a dog lover!